Saturday, September 09, 2023

Whispers of Wisdom

Speak to me, o stranger
Your voice I'd like to hear
Tell me the tales
Of the far and deep

Of lands where spirits soar
Their wisdom drawing near
Can we unravel ancient veils
And mystical secrets, keep

Tell me what they taught you
How and why they brought you
From your bustling riches
To your tattered robes

In stillness, I should listen
When ancient wisdom flows
From palaces to ditches
Where the heart, in silence, knows

In twilight's gentle embrace
Self and soul find their place
Moments of depth we trace
Over wisdom's quiet grace

Each step taken in the unknown
A personal journey, I've grown
Silent moments, truths I've known
In solitude, my soul has flown

Beneath the moon's gentle gleam
This dialogue, as though a dream
Found myself in the quiet stream
Depths of silence, a life of teem

Speak to me, o stranger...
In my mirror, I'd like to hear
Tell me the tales
Of the far and deep

-- Pradeep K (Prady)

                          -o-


No comments: