Saturday, September 16, 2023

Introducing Solitude

In solitude's embrace, I find my peace,
A world of thoughts and dreams release.
They say it's lonely, but I disagree,
For within myself, I am truly free.

Solitude, my friend, is where I thrive,
In its quiet depths, my soul's alive.
Though others may not comprehend,
I cherish the solitude, my faithful friend.

-- Pradeep K (Prady)

                            ---

Kannada translation by ChatGpt3.5
Refined over 10 rounds of editing

                ತನ್ಮಯತೆಯ ಪರಿಚಯ

ತನ್ಮಯತೆಯ ಮಡಿಲಲ್ಲಿ, ನನಗೆ ಶಾಂತಿ ದೊರಕುತ್ತದೆ,
ಆಲೋಚನೆಗಳ ಪ್ರಯಾಣ, ಕನಸುಗಳಿಂದ ತುಂಬುತ್ತದೆ.
ಇದು ಏಕಾಂತತೆ ಎನ್ನುತ್ತಾರೆ, ಆದರೆ ನಾನು ನಂಬುವುದಿಲ್ಲ,
ನನ್ನ ಆಳಿನಲ್ಲಿ, ನಾನು ಪೂರ್ತಿಯಾಗಿ ಸ್ವತಂತ್ರ.

ತನ್ಮಯತೆಯ ಮಡಿಲಲ್ಲಿ, ನನ್ನ ಆತ್ಮ ವು ತನಗೆ ಹೊಂದಿಕೊಳ್ಳುತ್ತದೆ,
ಇವರು ಅರ್ಥಮಾಡಲಾಗದು, 
ಆದರೆ ಇದು ನನ್ನ ಚಿತ್ರಣವಾಗಿದೆ.


                                  -o-

No comments: