Sunday, December 10, 2023

Twilight Reflections

Just as I'm about to close my eyes,
A comforter of life before me lies.
In the stitching of moments, threads unfold
A tale to share, both tender and bold.

I wander through the alleys of time,
A flash of memories, joyful and sublime.
Learn, dear ones, from the steps I've trod,
In the drama of survival, each act, a fraud.

The canvas of youth ripens, dreams mature,
Seeds of passion, wisdom's threads endure.
Chase not just shadows, but the sun's warm kiss,
In the great oceans of love, find your bliss.

In my twilight, as shadows softly grow,
I ink these words, a heartfelt throw.
Life's blend, a mix of joy and fears,
Lessons etched in the passage of years.

Hold onto laughter, let it gently linger,
Kindness, a cloak that makes hearts bigger.
Beware, though, of pride, a deceitful ride,
In humility, true wisdom shall abide.

As I close my eyes, a final adieu,
To the world I leave, to you, it's true.
Cherish the journey, embrace its grace,
In every heartbeat, find your own space.

-- Pradeep K (Prady)

                                     -o-

No comments: